As of February 25, we are implementing the following measures against the spread of the new Coronavirus infections with priority on protecting the safety of our employees and ensuring business continuity.
【Additional measure as of March 30, 2020】
1. In light of Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s request, the head office employees are working from home where possible.
【Additional measure as of March 17, 2020】
1. Visitors who have traveled in the past two weeks to countries with Coronavirus cases may be requested not to enter our buildings.
【Additional measures as of March 3, 2020】
1. Visitors who have traveled to South Korea in the past two weeks are requested not to enter our buildings.
【Additional measures as of February 27, 2020】
1. Visitors who have traveled to Daegu City or Cheongdo County in North Gyeongsang Province in South Korea in the past two weeks are requested not to enter our buildings.
【Measures announced on February 25, 2020】
1. The head office employees are encouraged flex-time commuting to avoid congestion.
2. We check employees’ body temperature and health condition every day.
3. We are refraining from attending exhibitions, large-scale seminars and conferences.
4. We are minimizing business travels.
5. Each department at the head office has been divided into two groups, separated by floor.
6. Visitors are asked to wear a facemask, disinfect with alcohol, and to check body temperature before entering the head office or Muikamachi factory.
7. Visitors with temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or above, or with cough are requested not to enter our buildings.
8. Visitors who have traveled to China in the past two weeks are requested not to enter our buildings.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in maintaining the health and safety of all. We will continue to monitor the situation and take action as necessary.